X-DTS-S12 Temperature Sensor
The ControlByWeb™ Submersible Temperature Probe (X-DTS-S12) is designed to be used in a variety of environments requiring submersion. The temperature probe is resistant to aromatics, alkalis, acids, aliphatics, ketones, esters, and outdoor exposure.
The probes is equipped with a 1-Wire temperature sensor (DS18B20) encapsulated in Stainless Steel. The cable is constructed of a Teflon based material for both the inner and outer insulation. Furthermore, the internal sensor is thermally coupled to the steel tube wall, ensuring accurate response to the changing temperatures.
The Submersible Temperature Probe is compatible with all ControlByWeb™ products that are able to monitor temperature.
Features & Compatible Products
- Wide temperature range (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy (-10°C to +85°C) ±0.5°C
- Uses “1-Wire” communication protocol
- Extend cable length up to 600 feet in length (comes standard with 12 foot cable)
- 3 inch long Stainless Steel probe
- Chemical/weather resistant Teflon coating
- Temperature Modules
- WebSwitch™ Plus
- WebRelay-10™ Plus