X-320 Web-Enabled Instrumentation
The X-320™ is a high-end web-based instrumentation module that can be used in a variety of scientific and industrial applications such as energy/power monitoring, meteorology, process control, and much more.
It has a combination of analog and digital inputs that can be used with the appropriate sensors for measuring voltage, current, temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, fluid level, flow, frequency, count, etc. Two digital inputs can be user-configured as outputs capable of driving solid state relays or triggering the input of another controller.
Like all of the ControlByWeb™ products, the X-320™ has a built-in web server and all of the data it measures can be viewed using a web browser (or custom computer application). Setup is simple; There is no app to download, no subscription to buy, no software required, and no programming required for setup or use. Even with its simplicity, the X-320™ has many advanced features including the ability to create BASIC scripts, SNMP, peer-to-peer communications, email alerts, and full calendar scheduling.
The X-320™ is designed for accuracy and reliability, and is an innovative solution for a number of applications.
|Part #||Digital I/O||Analog Inputs||Temperature
|Frequency Input||*Power Supply|
* These devices are sold as components and do not include a power supply.
- Two programmable Digital I/O
- Four high-resolution analog inputs
- One-wire bus for up to 6 temperature and/or humidity sensors
- Dedicated frequency input, 130kHz max
- Control up to three remote relays
- Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Full calendar scheduling with 50 programmable events
- No software required
- Customizable web-based control page
- BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
- Configurable logging
- Send email alerts based on user defined conditions
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- XML, Modbus/TCP, and SNMP interface options
- Field updatable
- Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure