X-420 12V Version
Unlimited Possibilities for Industrial Internet of Things
The X-420™ is a fully-featured, Ethernet I/O monitoring and data acquisition module with an innovative solution for creating advance logic (tasks) without the need for scripting.
Monitor and log up to 100 inputs and/or outputs from up to 32 remote I/O modules using the X-420’s intuitive web interface. Push sensor data to other ControlByWeb modules.
No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
Built-In Web Server
The X-410 has a built-in web server so it can be set up, controlled, and monitored using a standard web browser (or by using our smartphone app).
4 Analog Inputs (Multi-Function)
±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, ±10.24V, 4-20mA
Configurable for single-ended, differential or 4-20mA (0-20mA) input operation. Monitor industrial sensors, wind direction sensors, pyranometers, pressure transducers, and much more.
Up to 16 Temperature/Humidity Sensors
Monitor up to 16, 1-Wire sensors such as: Temperature and humidity sensors.
2 Digital I/O
Configurable as inputs or outputs | 0-5VDC
Inputs: Monitor dry contacts including push buttons, magnetic door alarm switches, micro-switches, etc.
Outputs: Provides a digital logic signal which can be connected to a solid-state relay to control motors, pumps, lights, etc.
1 Frequency Input
AC coupled frequency input
Monitor a frequency input such as: Magnetic wind speed sensor, transformer, etc.
Peer-to-Peer Communication (P2P)
Monitor and Control up to 100 I/O
The X-420 supports peer-to-peer communication between ControlByWeb modules. It communicates with up to 32 modules and allows you to monitor and control up to 100 I/O points. The X-420 can communicate with all ControlByWeb devices* but offers instantaneous messaging between X-400 Series products, this means that the X-420 can monitor and control I/O on other X-400 Series products as if it was directly connected to the module.
The X-420’s built-in interface allows you to create custom “Tasks” for simple and advanced control logic.
Easily create tasks based on inputs or outputs’ status. Create up to three actions for each task providing you with the ultimate control and monitoring solution for your application!
Create up to 50 Scheduled, 50 Conditional, and 20 Override Schedules.
Four analog inputs: ±1.28V, ±2.56V, ±5.12V, ±10.24V, 4-20mA
• Two configurable digital inputs/outputs 0-5VDC
• 1-Wire Bus for up to 16 sensors (temperature, humidity, ultrasonic sensors, etc.)
• One AC coupled frequency input
• Control, monitor, and log 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
• User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
o 50 Scheduled
o 50 Conditional
o 20 Override Schedules
• Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
• Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
• Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
• Highly configurable – Almost any combination of input/relay control possible
• No software required
• Customizable web-based Control Page
• BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
• Graphing (logged data)
• HTTPS/TLS encrypted
• Static or DHCP IP address configuration
• Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
• Field updatable
• Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
• Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure