Notice: Function id was called incorrectly. Product properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product.php'), wc_get_template_part, load_template, require('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php'), do_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, woocommerce_template_single_price, wc_get_template, include('/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/price.php'), WC_Product->get_price_html, apply_filters('woocommerce_get_price_html'), WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_Catalog_Restrictions_Filters->on_price_html, WC_Catalog_Restrictions_Filters->user_can_view_price, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.0.) in /home/rollexmo/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5905
For many applications, WebRelay-Quad™ is the fastest, easiest, least expensive, and most reliable way to remotely control equipment over an IP network (including the Internet)!
WebRelay-Quad™ is used by many different companies for hundreds of applications including industrial control, security, remote control, remote reset, and many other applications that require remote relay control. It has four low-signal relays that can individually switch up to 1 Amp at 28V. Each relay can be turned on, off, or pulsed using the built-in web pages or by running custom scripts from a computer or dedicated controller. It is extremely versatile and can be made to fit almost any remote relay control need.
The WebRelay-Quad is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. No additional software is needed.
X-WR-4R3-I: WebRelay-Quad™ Industrial
X-WR-4R3-E: WebRelay-Quad™ POE (Power Over Ethernet, connect to 802.3af compliant network)
|Model No.||Relay Outputs||Contact Rating||Opto-Inputs||*Power Supply|
|X-WR-4R3-I||4 (SPDT)||1A @28V max||0||9-28V DC|
|X-WR-4R3-E||4 (SPDT)||1A @28V max||0||POE or 5V DC|
* These devices are sold as components and do not include a power supply.
- Built-in web server for setup and remote relay control from a web-browser
- No special software or device drivers required
- XML status and control page makes communications with custom software interfaces simple
- Can operate as a Modbus/TCP slave device
- Four independent, 28V 1A relays (SPDT)
- “On/Off” and “Pulse” modes
- Rugged, compact enclosure can be DIN-Rail or Wall mounted
- Includes a 2-piece (14-pin) industrial terminal connector that makes connections
- “Power-Over-Ethernet” (802.3af) option available.