X-410 12V Version
Unlimited Possibilities for Industrial Internet of Things
The X-410™ is a fully-featured, Ethernet I/O control module with an innovative solution for creating advance logic (tasks) without the need for scripting.
Control, monitor, and log up to 100 inputs and/or outputs from up to 32 remote I/O modules using the X-410’s intuitive web interface.
No software required, no programming necessary, and no subscription to buy.
Built-In Web Server
The X-410 has a built-in web server so it can be set up, controlled, and monitored using a standard web browser (or by using our smartphone app).
1A | 28VAC, 24VDC
Independently control: Low-voltage lights, motors, locks, solid-state relays (connected to larger loads), etc.
4 Digital Inputs
Non-Isolated Opto-Coupler | 4-26VDC
Monitor on/off state or configure as digital counters or frequency measurement. They can be used to monitor switches, alarm sensors, level sensors, flow sensors, and much more.
Up to 16 Temperature/Humidity Sensors
Monitor up to 16, 1-Wire sensors such as: Temperature and humidity sensors (not included).
Control and Monitor up to 100 I/O
The X-410 supports peer-to-peer communication between ControlByWeb modules. It supports communications with up to 32 modules and allows you to control and monitor up to 100 I/O points. The X-410 can communicate with all ControlByWeb devices* but offers instantaneous messaging between X-400 series products, this means that the X-410 can control and monitor I/O on other X-400 Series products as if it was directly connected to the module.
The X-410’s built-in interface allows you to create custom “Tasks” for simple and advanced control logic.
Easily create tasks based on time, input or outputs’ status, or device responsiveness. Create up to three actions for each task providing you with the ultimate control and monitoring solution for your application!
Create up to 50 Scheduled, 50 Conditional, 16 Auto Reboot Tasks, and 20 Override Schedules.
Other Advanced Features
The X-410 has more advanced features such as the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, admin/manager/user permissions, etc.
Four electro-mechanical relays (shared common) independently controlled
• Four digital inputs (shared ground)
• 1-Wire Bus for up to 16 sensors (temperature, humidity, ultrasonic sensors, etc.)
• Control, monitor, and log 32 remote modules, or up to 100 I/O
• User Permissions: Admin, Manager, User
o 50 Scheduled
o 50 Conditional
o 16 Automatic Reboot
o 20 Override Schedules
• Send email alerts based on user-defined conditions (supports encrypted email servers, such as Gmail)
• Real-Time Clock with NTP server synchronization
• Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
• Highly configurable – Almost any combination of input/relay control possible
• No software required
• Customizable web-based Control Page
• BASIC script support for advanced flexibility
• Configurable logging
• Graphing (logged data)
• HTTPS/TLS encrypted
• Static or DHCP IP address configuration
• Modbus, SNMP, Remote Service, IP Filtering
• Field updatable
• Removable 14-Terminal connector for easy installation
• Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure